Family Dental Center
SE HABLA ESPANOL, MOWIMY PO POLSKU
Search Patient Library
Find answers and other helpful dental topics in our digital library.
Dental Services Glenview, IL
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your comprehensive dental care can be addressed at our facility. Services we offer include:
- Bonding: or tooth-colored filling material is used for small cavities or chips in your teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework: all porcelain restorations to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants: titanium protheses used to replace individual missing teeth, or numerous missing teeth
- Orthodontic Treatment: Invisalign or traditional braces to properly align teeth and straighten your smile!
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy: stopping the progression of periodontal disease and keeping your teeth in your mouth
- Porcelain Veneers: always wanted that "Hollywood Smile"? Dr. Cullinan specializes in cosmetics that will transform your appearance and shed years from the way you look
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: compliments or our superb team of hygienists, led by Lilianna. Check our her rave reviews!
- Removable Dentures: Loose or mal-fitting denture? We create expertly crafted appliances so that denture is tight
- Root Canal Therapy: eliminate infection and acute pain; we address 95% of root canal therapies in house in short visits
- Sealants: protect your kids teeth from getting decay
- Teeth Whitening: Zoom2 Whitening the best and most effective laser whitening therapy available today
- TMJ/TMD Treatment: popping/clicking joint, constant headaches? Dr.Zager specializes in addressing the pain associated with TMJ
- Tooth Extractions: Glenview, IL oral surgeon on staff to address severely impacted/ infected wisdom teeth. Nervous? Dr. Zager offeres oral sedation/ IV sedation to make sure that you are absolutely comfortable.
- Veneers, thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amount of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforeseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...