Posts for tag: Glenview
Our Glenview Dentists Explain: How Has Cosmetic Dentistry Expanded?
After 33 years at our current location, Family Dental Center is excited to announce that we are moving to a fabulous new state-of-the-art dental facility at 908 Waukegan Rd. in Glenview, IL. Construction is beginning shortly and we look forward to treating our patients at our new facility in August, 2014!
- Dr. Michael Cullinan: As the founding father of the Family Dental Center, Dr. Michael Cullinan can still be seen occasionally at the office. Dr. Cullinan opened Family Dental Center in 1980 and began as one general dentist providing patients with the most advanced, comfortable care available to several dentists and specialists. Dr. Cullinan graduated from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1969 and served in the United States Army as a dental officer in Germany for four years. He returned to Chicago in the mid 1970s and worked in private practice before establishing the Family Dental Center. He officially retired in 2008.
- Dr. Sean Cullinan: In 2008, Dr. Sean Cullinan assumed ownership of the Family Dental Center, after his father, Dr. Michael Cullinan retired. Dr. Sean Cullinan graduated in 2006 from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He is committed to providing high quality dentistry by incorporating the latest dental technologies in a friendly and comfortable environment. Since graduating in 2006, Dr. Cullinan continues to take advanced continuing education courses in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and endodontics to ensure the best care is available at Family Dental Center.
- Dr. Antonia Petrosino: Born in Chicago, Dr. Antonia Petrosino moved to Italy at the age of 10. She lived in Italy for more than 20 years and attended dental school in Rome. While she was in dental school, Dr. Petrosino found her love for orthodontics and pediatrics, and became a teaching assistant to the head of Orthodontics. After practicing in Rome for a year, Dr. Petrosino decided to move back to the United States in 1999, despite the need to go back to dental school. In 2002 she graduated from the UIC dental school and completed a one year internship with the Department of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Garry Gryotis: Originally from New Jersey, Dr. Garry Gryotis has lived in Chicago since 1974. After graduating from the Temple University School of Dentistry and Rutgers University, Dr. Gryotis served in the United States Navy and is a Vietnam War Veteran. Dr. Gryotis is trained in full mouth rehabilitation, including dental implants, fixed and removable bridges, complete dentures, and cosmetic techniques.
- Dr. Larry Zager: Born in Chicago, Dr. Larry Zager received his dental degree at Loyola University Dental School in 1978 and his oral and maxillofacial surgery training at Cook County Hospital in 1981. And in 1985, Dr. Zager became Board Certified and is also a diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, in addition to numerous other memberships.