Dental technology has made some dramatic strides in recent years. From teeth whitening to cavity detection to implants and fillings, the advances made are having a dramatic effect on the kind of dental services we can provide.
We have made it a cornerstone of our dental practice to apply the latest techniques and to use state of the art technology. Our goal is to provide our patients with an better care. The technological advances allow us to diagnose problems sooner, create better long-term solutions, and improve the overall quality of the dentistry that we do. To you, our patients, this means better service, increased comfort, less time spent in our offices, but more importantly, a higher quality of life.
Here are some of the current technologies that we employ in our dental practice.
- Zoom 2 Professional Whitening
- Lumineers By Cerinate
- CEREC One-visit dentistry for crowns, fillings and veneers
- Straumann Dental Implants
- IMTEC Mini Dental Implants (MDI) for dentures, bridges, and crowns
- Invisalign, the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces
- Diagnodent Infrared cavity detection devices
- ViziLite Plus oral cancer screening
- SILENT NITE Snoring prevention
- State of the art sterilization facilities
- Digital Radiography
- Intraoral Cameras
- Cosmetic Computer Imaging
- Thirty-six inch plasma screens in each operatory room
The dentists and staff of the Family Dental Center have gone through rigorous training to learn the latest techniques to improve your experience with us. We are constantly looking into new ways to improve the quality of our dentistry and improve the overall experience that you have with us.