- Bonding : or tooth-colored filling material is used for small cavities or chips in your teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework : all porcelain restorations to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Orthodontic Treatment : Invisalign or traditional braces to properly align teeth and straighten your smile!
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy : stopping the progression of periodontal disease and keeping your teeth in your mouth
- Porcelain Veneers : always wanted that "Hollywood Smile"? Dr. Cullinan specializes in cosmetics that will transform your appearance and shed years from the way you look
- Professional Teeth Cleanings : compliments or our superb team of hygienists: Bee, Lindsey, Atoosa, Candace, & Andrea. Check out their fabulous reviews!
- Removable Dentures : Loose or mal-fitting denture? We create expertly crafted appliances so that denture is tight
- Root Canal Therapy : eliminate infection and acute pain; we address 95% of root canal therapies in house in short visits
- Sealants : protect your kids teeth from getting decay
- Teeth Whitening : Zoom2 Whitening the best and most effective laser whitening therapy available today
- TMJ/TMD Treatment : popping/clicking joint, constant headaces? Dr. Cullinan and his team can treat these issues with customized oral appliances to alleviate the pain. We also can utilize Botox to treat the symptoms of TMJ.
- Tooth Extractions : Under the comfort of oral or IV sedations, teeth extractions are conducted quickly and painlessly.
- Veneers , thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Dr Cullinan specializes in practicing minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry, to dramatically enhance your smile in as little as two visits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry : Veneers, cosmetic crowns, and bonding are three different ways to correct misaligned or badly stained teeth.
- Oral Surgery : Our team has decades of experience in all aspects of oral maxillofacial surgery. Contact us for a consultation.
- Dental Implants : Dental Implants are the best long term solution for missing teeth. We offer immediate implant placement, staged implant placement, Teeth in a Day, and All-on-Four Treatment.
Emergency Dental Treatment
Emergency Dental Care
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amount of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforeseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...