Our rigid sterilization program consists of daily, and per appointment inspections. We have been certified and rated to the highest degree for sterilization from Bioscience, Inc. We follow the guidelines established by the center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA). Our sterilization program includes but is not limited to:
- Ultrasonic debris removal of all instruments and hand pieces after each patient.
- Pressurized steam sterilization of all instruments and hand pieces after ultrasonic debris removal.
- Using disposal Prophy cups, water sprayers, suctions tips and other paper products.
- Disinfecting of chair and other areas of the treatment rooms with a sterilization disinfectant that kills bacteria and viruses.
- Wearing protective masks, gloves and eyewear to protect patients and doctors.
- Changing gloves, masks, and washing hands for every patient.
Our staff is committed to your safety and health which is why we strive to provide a clean and germ-free environment for all our patients.